7980MARCH outpost report...Re: [midatlanticretro] Too Many Games is this Sunday

  • Dan Roganti
    May 4 12:37 PM
      Evan,

      Several of us out here in the western region of MARCH will exhibit some vintage gear next month.
      We're gonna setup at the Breezeshooter Hamfest on Sun.Jun.1
      Clubs here get a free indoor booth to show off their 'wares'
      It's the biggest next to Dayton.

      If you have a file with that flyer which you can send us here then,
      I can print some for the hamfest over here.
      If you have a hires file for the MARHC logo too, I can print that and hang it up there.

      If anyone happens to be in the area then, stop on over 'n shoot the breeze.

      =Dan

      Evan wrote:
      We should have given you some of the new MARCH mini-flyers...