798Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: New member

  • Chris M
    Jul 4, 2005
      Bill...I in no way mind paying you for the boards (as
      many as youre willing to part with) and postage. I can
      borrow a.s bags from items that are just hanging
      around. If youre going to be around this weekend,
      theres a high chance Im going by your way. If not, Ill
      send you bags and some moola-shmoola.
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com <billdeg@...>
      wrote:
      > If you send me some sort of SASE with anti-spatic
      bags I will mail you some
      > 80188's. I have them on multi-bus cards. I have
      18. Don't have any plans for
      > them won't miss a couple to give away.
      > Bill

      Standard Time,
      > chrism3667@... writes:
      >
      > > I'd like to design and bulid a single board puter
      one of these days,
      > > but I'd settle for just building. I acquired an
      old issue of Radio
      > > Electronics which describes the construction of a
      robot brain, based
      > > on an 80188 uP. It's basically IBM compatible as
      far as I can gather,
      > > but the only firmware I was successful in
      obtaining was the FORTH
      > > interpreter ROM. It was actually manufactured by
      Vesta tech. still in
      > > business, and it would be nice to obtain one of
      those. Someone in
      > > Brazil had something similar, but he wanted an
      astronomical sum for
      > > it.

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com