      -----Original Message-----

      From: Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...>
      Subj: OT: Harold & Kumar (was: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: plotter from Kagan)
      Date: Fri May 2, 2008 4:45 pm
      Size: 1K
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Will do (or at least will try to remember -- someone please send me an
      > email Saturday in the early afternoon).
      >
      > Tonight I'm going to see "Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay".
      > I'm told that it picks up in the evening, as they are back in their
      > Hoboken apartment digesting the White Castle burgers.

      you are correcto-mondo sir.. It picks up a couple of hours after the
      last movie as our intrepid heroes try to follow the beautiful Maria to
      Amsterdam.. Neil Patrick Harris will be making another appearance.. :)

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      P.S. Have a joy joy day!