7963Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: plotter from Kagan

    May 2 11:50 AM
      nameplate is likely underneath the plotter ... photograph the
      cleaned-up Teletype and

      Will do (or at least will try to remember -- someone please send me an
      email Saturday in the early afternoon).

      Tonight I'm going to see "Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay".
      I'm told that it picks up in the evening, as they are back in their
      Hoboken apartment digesting the White Castle burgers.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic