7934Re: [midatlanticretro] Draft pics from Esquire

  • Joe Giliberti
    Apr 28 10:39 PM
      Is that the Asbury Park version of Sesame Street?

      On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 1:28 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      PS - Esquire's prop guy also sent us the file ses.bmp - just for laughs.
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Evan Koblentz [mailto:evan@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:18 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Draft pics from Esquire

      The first image (1.jpg) is pretty cool.  You can see a variety of MARCH systems.  They did an "interesting" job of mixing-and-matching the computers ... I had no input for that so don't blame me for any anachronism!!!

      In the files 2.jpg, 3.jpg, and 4.jpg, our poor little Friden calculator is witnessing strange behavior.  I definitely had no input for that, either!

      I still don't know the date for which issue of the magazine these photos will appear in .... trying to find out.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic