792Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: New member

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Jul 4, 2005
      If you send me some sort of SASE with anti-spatic bags I will mail you some
      80188's. I have them on multi-bus cards. I have 18. Don't have any plans for
      them won't miss a couple to give away.
      Bill

      In a message dated 7/3/2005 8:09:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      chrism3667@... writes:

      > I'd like to design and bulid a single board puter one of these days,
      > but I'd settle for just building. I acquired an old issue of Radio
      > Electronics which describes the construction of a robot brain, based
      > on an 80188 uP. It's basically IBM compatible as far as I can gather,
      > but the only firmware I was successful in obtaining was the FORTH
      > interpreter ROM. It was actually manufactured by Vesta tech. still in
      > business, and it would be nice to obtain one of those. Someone in
      > Brazil had something similar, but he wanted an astronomical sum for
      > it.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic