      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of B. Degnan
      Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 6:51 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH Exhibit Rooms at InfoAge

      Nice video....

      At 01:55 AM 4/2/2008 -0400, you wrote:

      I posted some pics of the computers that everyone worked on that weekend, plus an interesting little video with a little kid trying out the Altair while Nick was explaining about his machine that he donated.

      http://www2. applegate. org/~ragooman/ computers_ march.html

      =Dan

    • Show all 45 messages in this topic