7717Re: [midatlanticretro] Restoration news from InfoAge.

  • Matt Patoray
    Apr 2, 2008
      Would U be interested in a DEC "GIGI" terminal? I think I have a
      manual and it can bused with a B&W monitor or an RGB NTSC using 3 BNC
      cables on a monitor like a Sony PVM-1270.

      Matt

    • Show all 35 messages in this topic