7714Re: Restoration news from InfoAge.

  • John Montenigro
    Apr 2, 2008

      All,

      With regard to SWTP memory boards:

      Amongst various pieces of history stored in my basement, I have a Netronics ELFII that I built from kits. Back then the ELF came with 256 bytes (yes 1/4K) of RAM, so I traded a de-soldering station for two SWTP 4K memory boards, and I designed and built a board to interface them to the ELF bus. The ELF also has several other add-on boards (I/O, video, ??), and an unbuilt EPROM programmer kit. Tons of documentation.

      It’s all for sale. If you’re interested, please contact me off-list.

      I’d really like to keep it all together, but I might be persuaded to sell one of the SWTP boards…

      -John

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 2995 (20080402) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic