      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Bill Degnan
      Sent: Wed 4/2/2008 2:00 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Restoration news from InfoAge.

      I did not know that you made some progress...great!

      John touches on an issue we have in general - our lack of display terminals and monitors.

      Another issue - labeling the Grabbe items clearly (tags/red dots) asap. We're kind of stuck until we know what's ours and can be sold/junked/traded vs. the Grabbe collection which we promised would be kept together forever.

      Bill

      _____