      From: "Kelly Leavitt" <kelly@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 8:49 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Restoration news from InfoAge.

      I would like to offer assitance in getting any of the non-functional or mostly functional systems running for the September date.

      I am quite handy with the micros including the PC, Apple and TRS-80 lines. Let me know if there are any particular systems in these families that I can be of help with. I can get back down to InfoAge to pick up a unit to work on, or put something together from what I already have. Just tell me what is needed from a design and implementation standpoint.

      Kelly

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: