7418Re: [midatlanticretro] Ebay and Vintage Comp Sales (to keep this on topic)

  • Ryan Harvey
    Mar 6, 2008
      Maybe I should make my jokes more comical... No one ever laughs at them!
      At least not my typed ones...I guess it is just the tone that makes the difference.

      "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

      B Degnan <billdeg@degnanco. com> wrote:
      > I know that Bill Degnan would *love* to add that Tandy machine to his
      > collection, cause he is the Tandy man! Too bad it does not have a
      > stringy drive to go along with it...
      > Cheers,
      > Bryan
      > P.S. Hopefully Bill does not strangle me with a stringy floppy drive
      > belt!

      Bring the 1000sx to InfoAge...? It's a good example of early budget PC
      clone of XT, easy to repair. I have a 10MB model from a Halmark store.
      It had a card making program w/ Garfield chip art.

      > At 07:57 PM 3/5/2008 -0800, you wrote:
      > Tell ya what...gimmie $20+shipping and I will send it to your door.

      > same offer for everyone else

      > --Ryan

      just to clarify, I am not interested in the 1000sx, Bryan was kidding.  I was suggesting that it be donated to InfoAge if it would be thrown out anyway.  May not be practical, not with the cost of shipping.

      Bill "not Tandy man" Degnan