7416Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Ebay and Vintage Comp Sales (to keep this on topic)

  • Christian Liendo
    Mar 6, 2008
      To Herb Johnson

      You are 100% accurate in what you said.

      EBay is catering to larger business and sales of new
      items.

      TCF's flea market is like all those weekend computer
      shows and thats why it sucks. TCF is less about the
      hobbyist and more about the selling of beige boxes.

      IMHO this is because they raised the price from $35 to
      $75 for the flea market spots.

      As for the term Junk... I love it.. MY JUNK! Brian and
      I don't mean it as a bad thing. Sorry if you think of
      it that way.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?