7409Re: [midatlanticretro] Ebay and Vintage Comp Sales (to keep this on topic)

  • Ryan Harvey
    Mar 5, 2008
      Tell ya what...gimmie $20+shipping and I will send it to your door.

      same offer for everyone else

      --Ryan

      B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      > I know that Bill Degnan would *love* to add that Tandy machine to his
      > collection, cause he is the Tandy man! Too bad it does not have a
      > stringy drive to go along with it...
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Bryan
      >

      > P.S. Hopefully Bill does not strangle me with a stringy floppy drive
      > belt!

      ha!
      Bring the 1000sx to InfoAge...? It's a good example of early budget PC
      clone of XT, easy to repair. I have a 10MB model from a Halmark store.
      It had a card making program w/ Garfield chip art.
      bd