7407Re: [midatlanticretro] Ebay and Vintage Comp Sales (to keep this on topic)

  • Bryan Pope
    Mar 5, 2008
      Ryan Harvey wrote:
      > Even with the fact that we could all use a little extra cash, I now
      > only turn to eBay as a last hope. Even on eBay, no one wanted my Tandy
      > 1000SX with color Tandy monitor, keyboard, and joystick for $20. I was
      > even offering accessories and DOS! Still, no bids. I am moving this
      > summer, and can't take it with me. Hell, I have to dump my 1988 25" TV
      > somewhere before I move, too! I am only getting rid of the Tandy
      > because I never liked it from the start. I was just saving it from the
      > dump. Maybe I will list it on here...never thought of that...

      I know that Bill Degnan would *love* to add that Tandy machine to his
      collection, cause he is the Tandy man! Too bad it does not have a
      stringy drive to go along with it...

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      P.S. Hopefully Bill does not strangle me with a stringy floppy drive belt!
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic