7405Re: [midatlanticretro] Ebay and Vintage Comp Sales (to keep this on topic)

  • Christian Liendo
    Mar 5, 2008
      I know. I went one year when MARCH did their thing and
      I thought that was cool. but it's not cool enough just
      to go all the way just for that. I'll go to VCF.

      Well I did see some college girls working out on the
      field thats next to it, but still I am not going to
      run all the way out there for that :)

      Yea, but I remember the OLD OLD TCF that was on some
      college campus that I cannot remember the name. You
      used to have to park, then take a bus to the show.

      It was awesome. Huge flea market, Major vendors were
      there. I sooooooooooooooo enjoyed it. It was Nerdvana.

      I stopped going for a few years and I believe I went
      to the 2005. I haven't gone in a while. To me it
      wasn't worth it.

      --- Evan <evan@...> wrote:

      > Please trim replies to long threads.
      >
      > Chris: In case you weren't aware, TCF moved from
      > Edison (Raritan Center industrial park) back to the
      > campus of Trenton State College (which is now called
      > "The College of New Jersey") in 2005. But the flea
      > market area is small.
      >
      > MARCH goes mainly to recruit for interest in our own
      > activities.

      > large college campus

      Be a better friend, newshound, and