7404Re: [midatlanticretro] Ebay and Vintage Comp Sales (to keep this on topic)

  • Evan
    Mar 5, 2008
      Please trim replies to long threads.

      Chris: In case you weren't aware, TCF moved from Edison (Raritan Center industrial park) back to the campus of Trenton State College (which is now called "The College of New Jersey") in 2005. But the flea market area is small.

      MARCH goes mainly to recruit for interest in our own activities.

      >>>I really miss the OLD TCF when it was on that large college campus
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic