      From: Sellam Ismail [mailto:sellam@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 8:31 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Ithaca Intersystems DPS-1

      So I finally got an Ithaca Intersystems DPS-1, something I've been after
      for quite some time.

      Some guy in NY came across my VCF want listing
      (http://www.vintage.org/donate.php#stuff) and contacted me. He was so
      nice he even paid for the shipping costs.

      The DPS-1 is a nice machine as far as S-100 systems with the full front
      panel go. I'm guessing by the number of people I know to have one (1 or
      2) and how long it took me to find one (say 9 years, with only one
      spotting on eBay that I can remember) I'd say it's pretty uncommon at
      least (rare is certainly appropriate).

      So my question for you MARCHins is, how many of yuz have one?

      --

      Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer
      Festival

      [ Old computing resources for business || Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Computers
      ]
      [ and academia at www.VintageTech.com || at http://marketplace.vintage.org
      ]