7364Ithaca Intersystems DPS-1

  • Sellam Ismail
    Mar 3, 2008
      So I finally got an Ithaca Intersystems DPS-1, something I've been after
      for quite some time.

      Some guy in NY came across my VCF want listing
      (http://www.vintage.org/donate.php#stuff) and contacted me. He was so
      nice he even paid for the shipping costs.

      The DPS-1 is a nice machine as far as S-100 systems with the full front
      panel go. I'm guessing by the number of people I know to have one (1 or
      2) and how long it took me to find one (say 9 years, with only one
      spotting on eBay that I can remember) I'd say it's pretty uncommon at
      least (rare is certainly appropriate).

      So my question for you MARCHins is, how many of yuz have one?

      --

      Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival