      -----Original Message-----

      From: schwepes@...
      Subj: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: March 29/30 at InfoAge - who's coming?
      Date: Sat Mar 1, 2008 10:28 am
      Size: 1K
      To: "midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

      Where precisely is InfoAge?
      I've got some work to do on Saturday that will take most of the day
      but I have stuff to bring up that might amuse you. I still would
      like to know if the Amiga and Wang can be made to do more than
      turn on. Once I see that, you can have them.
      bs