7342Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: March 29/30 at InfoAge - who's coming?

  • schwepes@moog.netaxs.com
    Mar 1, 2008
      Where precisely is InfoAge?
      I've got some work to do on Saturday that will take most of the day
      but I have stuff to bring up that might amuse you. I still would
      like to know if the Amiga and Wang can be made to do more than
      turn on. Once I see that, you can have them.
      bs

      On Mon, 25 Feb 2008, Jim Scheef wrote:

      > All,
      >
      > One event of the weekend is supposed to be a real sit down face to face meeting of the MARCH board. Other MARCH members would be welcome to attend. We need a simple group event like to this to get people like me on the road.
      >
      > Beyond that, it is an opportunity to donate stuff to MARCH. I have a wagonload of machines, documentation, etc., that was donated to MARCH over the last year - the Zerox 860, DEC VT180, etc. I really need to get this stuff out of my basement to make room for more stuff. ;-)
      >
      > I may have been the original instigator of this event. Now, unfortunately, it looks like I will be in Chicago from mid March until at least the end of April on a family matter. I will probably also miss TCF.
      >
      > Jim

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic