      From: Jim Scheef [mailto:jscheef@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 10:50 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Yesterday 10 years after newton's death

      Well, I have a genuine, original Tandy Zoomer. I came out about the same time as the OMP and was totally overshadowed (for good reason) by the Newton. Ergo, much even more rarer! [sic]

      Jim

      From:  Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...>
      Subj:  [midatlanticretro] Yesterday 10 years after newton's death
      Date:  Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:53 pm
      Size:  991 bytes
      To:  midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

      I still have the Sharp one,, I bet thats rare

      http://www.tuaw.com/2008/02/27/the-10th-anniversary-of-the-newtons-death/

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: