7294Re: March 29/30 at InfoAge - who's coming? - MARCH in Chicago

  • jack99rubin
    Feb 26, 2008
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:
      . ;-)

      > I may have been the original instigator of this event. Now,
      unfortunately, it looks like I will be in Chicago from mid March until
      at least the end of April on a family matter. I will probably also miss
      TCF.

      > Jim

      Jim (or any other MARCHians),

      Don't forget that there is a MARCH outpost in the Midwest. If you're in
      or near Chicago, please feel free to give me a call. Email me offlist
      for my phone number and travel info.

      Jack
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic