7292FOR SALE: Tandy 1000SX and gear

  • Ryan Harvey
    Feb 25, 2008
      This isn't too new, is it?

      I've got a Tandy 1000SX sitting in my closet, and has been there for a few months. I also have assorted Tandy accessories, all of which I purchased(they weren't gifts) and have the right to sell. Here is the original post I posted, which has more info, a list of the Tandy stuff for sale, and a picture of the system unit. Can provide pics of accesories or more info on request.

      --Ryan
      Available for pickup in Lewisville, TX(DF/W) or more likely, seems this is MID-ATLANTIC retro, for shipping. The thing is of no use for me. I am in to the older AIO TRS-80s and Tandy's newer 8086s and up. This one is an 8088.