7290RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: March 29/30 at InfoAge - who's coming?

    Feb 25, 2008
      >>> what will happen that weekend? I don't expect a schedule, just some
      clues.

      Please see the more recent emails from Bill D. and myself.

      Basically: we'll decide what MARCH systems to include in our first wave of
      exhibits, we'll assign systems-to-people for assessments and/or
      restorations, and hopefully we'll do some organizing of our exhibit rooms.
      And of course we will socialize, inevitably quote from nerdy cult movies,
      and ingest beer.

      I'd rather see us get done with 75% of the plans and have lots of fun, as
      opposed to getting done with 100% of the plans but take ourselves way too
      seriously.