      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Richard A. Cini
      Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:04 AM
      To: MARCH-Post
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Diskette Label source?

          I seem to have lost a good part of my stash of colored 5.25” diskette labels. Does anyone have a good online source for inexpensive disk labels? I’m sure there’s another type of adhesive-backed label I could use, but I’d rather the real thing if I can.

      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers
      http://www.altair32 .com
      http://www.classicc mp.org/cini