      From: Dan Roganti [mailto:ragooman@...]
      Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 9:04 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] March 29/30 at InfoAge - who's coming?

      Is there any incidentals you could use there to make the place a little more cozy ?

      I have a big coffee urn that I can bring.

      =Dan

      B. Degnan wrote: March 29/30 we're talking about a get together.  I know some have said that this is a weekend they'll try to make the trip, any confirmations?  What dates?

      Bill

      At 09:08 PM 2/23/2008 -0500, you wrote:
      Great score for MARCH. So, is there any "official" gatherings coming up. I've got a van load of great stuff to drop off, but I will need help unloading it all.

      I have all the Osborne Executive stuff we picked up in Yonkers, and just about the same amount again in DEC stuff. Mostly VT-103 systems and parts, and a LOT of manuals too.

      Kelly

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.9/1294 - Release Date: 2/22/2008 6:39 PM

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.9/1294 - Release Date: 2/22/2008 6:39 PM
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic