7241March 29/30 at InfoAge - who's coming?

    Feb 23, 2008
      March 29/30 we're talking about a get together.  I know some have said that this is a weekend they'll try to make the trip, any confirmations?  What dates?

      Bill

      At 09:08 PM 2/23/2008 -0500, you wrote:
      Great score for MARCH. So, is there any "official" gatherings coming up. I've got a van load of great stuff to drop off, but I will need help unloading it all.

      I have all the Osborne Executive stuff we picked up in Yonkers, and just about the same amount again in DEC stuff. Mostly VT-103 systems and parts, and a LOT of manuals too.

      Kelly
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic