7201RE: [midatlanticretro] Kiosk with Vintage Computer Ads

    Feb 18, 2008
      Bill wrote, >>>> Making videos of your working vintage computers is
      something we should discuss more often.

      Good timing for this discussion. InfoAge recently picked up a
      father-and-son volunteer team -- Norm and Ryan Lemonde -- who are starting a
      project to document the various groups' exhibits on video. Then the groups
      could use kiosks as complements to exhibits for times when group volunteers
      are not around. The kiosks could be activated by visitors or by tour guides
      who aren't as knowledgeable as we are. On the other hand, we don't want to
      rely on too much video -- we don't want people to enter an exhibit and walk
      past the computers to see what's on the TV!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic