      From: Christian Liendo [mailto:christian_liendo@...]
      Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 12:05 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] AS400 for free

      http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/zip/568605876.html

      AS400 9406-600 (Pickup Pending)

      ----
      Reply to: sale-568605876@...
      Date: 2008-02-09, 4:44PM EST

      Working AS400 9406-600. It was pulled from a working environment.
      It comes up fine and has OS V4R5 and other software
      installed. It has 384 MB memory and 10 disk drives.
      The cards inside are: Disk Controller 2726 Twinax 2720
      Ethernet 2723 WS IOP 2809 Mag Tape controller 2729
      Just the box, no terminal The unit runs on 220V. No
      questions, just come pick it up. Bring some muscle,
      because it's very heavy.

      Location: Bronx, Baychester
      it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or
      other commercial interests

      PostingID: 568605876

      ________
      Be a better friend, newshound, and