      Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 4:08 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Field Trip to the Surplus MiniComputer @ DataLink

      Sure, it sounds like a fun trip. Not sure what if anything I'd buy, but
      might as well look. Maybe you could chime on what, if anything, would be
      good for the MARCH collection. We don't normally like to buy stuff
      (donations are key!) but if something is important for us to have -- and
      not too pricey -- then I wouldn't hesitate to buy it myself and donate it.