7024Field Trip to the Surplus MiniComputer @ DataLink

    Feb 7, 2008
      Hi everyone
      Let me know if anyone'd like to go to DataLink in Westhampton, NJ to grab
      a minicomputer from the surplus inventory. 08060 is the zip. The prices
      are $20-250 per computer. I was thinking of picking up an RS6000, or an
      old SUN hosting server. You'll need a truck!

      The whole inventory is eventually going to be scrapped at 18 cents a pound.
      I'd like to schedule something before the end of Feb.

      Contact me directly by email to coordinate. Send me your best days and
      times. I will try to finalize a date/time by the end of the day Monday.

      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/temp/