6984Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Feb. 20 @ AT&T

    Feb 5, 2008
      At 04:34 AM 2/5/2008 +0000, you wrote:
      >--- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...>
      >wrote:
      > >
      > > I am a very possibly. I have an AT&T UNIX PC (that does not yet
      >power on)
      > > that might be a nice inclusion in the exhibit, and a 6300 too.
      >It's just
      > > that work thing that might prevent it.
      > > Bill
      >---------------
      >
      >Those AT&T Unix Pc's... were those the 68000-based machines that
      >sorta' looked like Amiga 500's? I used to have a friend that did some
      >Sys-admining from home back about a zillion years ago, and one of
      >those things was sitting on her coffee table.
      >
      >But that was a looooong time ago....

      It's not a box PC, but it's not really a 500 either. The keyboard is
      detachable. I will put up pics at some point, it's about 4th on my list of
      restoration projects. I want to complete the UNIX PC before HOPE, and I
      HOPE to bring it to that because it's the PC referred to often in the
      Hacker Crackdown book.