6979Re: Feb. 20 @ AT&T

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Feb 4, 2008
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...>
      wrote:

      > I am a very possibly. I have an AT&T UNIX PC (that does not yet
      power on)
      > that might be a nice inclusion in the exhibit, and a 6300 too.
      It's just
      > that work thing that might prevent it.
      > Bill

      Those AT&T Unix Pc's... were those the 68000-based machines that
      sorta' looked like Amiga 500's? I used to have a friend that did some
      Sys-admining from home back about a zillion years ago, and one of
      those things was sitting on her coffee table.

      But that was a looooong time ago....

      TTYL
      Brian C.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic