6974RE: [midatlanticretro] Feb. 20 @ AT&T

    Feb 4, 2008
      I am a very possibly.  I have an AT&T UNIX PC (that does not yet power on) that might be a nice inclusion in the exhibit, and a 6300 too.  It's just that work thing that might prevent it.
      Bill

      At 07:39 PM 2/4/2008 -0500, you wrote:
      Hi everyone, just checking in abou this ... Feb. 20 is a go ... I'm meeting Steve that morning at InfoAge, loading up his van, and then we'll be displaying at AT&T (along with other InfoAge groups) from 10-2(-ish).

      My company allows two "We Care" days per year, which I can take off work and it doesn't count against my time off ... cool.

      Anybody else from MARCH want to participate?  It will be fun to get the attention of AT&T nerds all day!
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Evan Koblentz [mailto:evan@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 12:23 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Feb. 20 @ AT&T

      A minor event ... on Wed., Feb. 20, InfoAge's Steve Goulart and I will be recruiting AT&T employees at their Middletown, N.J. facility where Steve works.  We'll set up a small display in a high-traffic area from about 10:30AM - late afternoon.  Anyone who's interested should let me know...

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic