      From: Ryan Harvey [mailto:fieldhippieryan@...]
      Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 8:10 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Feb. 20 @ AT&T

      Damn! I'd love to come, but I don't have the time off school nor $400 for a last minute plane ticket. I suppose those out there with glorious AT&T PC 6300s will be there? Definately a sturdy built PC. So many great things about it, including design, expansion, and a billion other things.

      *sigh* I think I will dial in to a BBS on my 6300 now...

      --Ryan