6963Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Want to get back into this...

    Feb 4, 2008

      > Introduction for anyone that doesn't know me: Hi, I'm Brian
      > Cirulnick, and my website is http://www.obsolyte.com -- devoted to
      > Vintage Workstations, although my collection 'o crap also spans
      > Commodore equipment, Apple II's, really old "laptops" and the
      > occasional thing that I can't readily identify.
      >
      > And Bill, I own a Volkswagen Vanagon... Can you fill *that* up?
      >
      > ;-)

      nice site. I know of a massive (massive) warehouse full of surplus SUN,
      Silicon Graphics, IBM RS6000, servers from the late 80's early 90's if
      anyone is interested in these beasts at rock-bottom prices. Located in
      South NJ. I have pics if interested. Let me know.
      bd
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic