6962Re: Want to get back into this...

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Feb 3, 2008
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Christian Liendo
      <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

      > Is that an open invitation?
      >
      > Just kidding.. Although I know a guy who would jump at
      > that.
      >
      > Anyone doing TCF this year?
      >
      > I haven't gone in a while.
      >
      > --- billdeg@... wrote:
      >
      > > Come down to my house, I can fill up your car
      > > bd
      > >

      > > > Until recently, I'd put my vintage computing hobby
      > > on hold, due mainly to
      > > > school and other things that have made my life
      > > crazy. But now, I feel I
      > > > can
      > > > take this on again. Does anyone have an idea as to
      > > where I could pick up
      > > > some basic vintage hardware and software in the NJ
      > > area?

      ---------------------

      I think I'm that "guy".... Hi Chris... I'm on.

      Introduction for anyone that doesn't know me: Hi, I'm Brian
      Cirulnick, and my website is http://www.obsolyte.com -- devoted to
      Vintage Workstations, although my collection 'o crap also spans
      Commodore equipment, Apple II's, really old "laptops" and the
      occasional thing that I can't readily identify.

      And Bill, I own a Volkswagen Vanagon... Can you fill *that* up?

      ;-)

      TTYL
      Brian C.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic