6943Re: [midatlanticretro] Want to get back into this...

  • Joe Giliberti
    Jan 31, 2008
      My goals have changed, and CS and EE are no longer part of them. I still enjoy vintage computing, but I have come to realize that engineering just isn't in my scope.

      On Jan 31, 2008 6:26 PM, Evan <evan@...> wrote:

      What happened to your plan to build something from scratch, or at least from a kit, so you can be better prepared for a CS or EE degree?

      -----Original Message-----

      From: "Joe Giliberti" <Starbase89@...>
      Subj: [midatlanticretro] Want to get back into this...
      Date: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:03 pm
      Size: 2K
      To: midatlanticretro <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

      Until recently, Id put my vintage computing hobby on hold, due mainly to school and other things that have made my life crazy. But now, I feel I can take this on again. Does anyone have an idea as to where I could pick up some basic vintage hardware and software in the NJ area?

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic