      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ryan Harvey
      Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 3:52 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: New member introduction

      Welcome, Dave! Always good to have a new member. A 300 baud modem must've been awful! I am currently set with an AT&T 6300 with a 1200 baud modem. Even that is pretty slow. It is alright, though. Maybe my 8MHz processor is slow...nah, that can't be it! I like the blocky looks of the Franklin but even more so the soft but rugged look of the Apple II line. Anyone out there ever think there were so many BBSes out there still active? I never did, but below find a link to a site with lists of presumably active BBSes and Telnet BBSes. I also have a long list of BBSes in the DF/W area, but I will have to transfer that off my AT&T's hard drive. I will reply to my post later when I get it. By the way, Bill, sorry to hear about your AT&T. I really hate it when sellers do that, too! That's like scraping some of the paint of a '57 Corvetter(I got the year right, right?) with it's keys!

      --Ryan
      [Yzzerdd]