      From: Dan Roganti <ragooman@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:31:04 AM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Know of any events related to our hobby this year?

      Here's one that kinda closeby
      Too Many Games,
      Wyomissing, PA, (close to Reading/Harrisburg)
      May 4th
      http://www.toomanygames.com/

      These others are alittle to far , as it's in my neighborhood, .
      But I though I'd mention these for anyone that's interested.
      These are really good shows.

      MidWest Gaming Classic
      Oconomowoc,WI
      Mar.29-30
      http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

      Classic Computing and Gaming show,
      Fairview Park, OH,
      May 24th
      http://www.ccagshow.com/

      Cincinnati Commodore Expo
      http://www.c4expo.org/
      not sure when

      Chicago Commodore Expo
      annually in Sep
      http://www.swrap.org/

      =Dan
      [ Pittsburgh --- http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/    ]

      B. Degnan wrote:
      Hi all...I am putting together an event calendar for 2008.  If you know of
      any interesting events this year from CT to VA, let me know. This does not
      mean that we can sponsor or attend them all, but it does not hurt to
      ask/suggest.

      So far for sure, MARCH will be involved in some capacity at the following:
      April 26/27 - Trenton Computer Festival
      July 18-20 HOPE convention (pick date(s))

      We are still setting the date for a "big event" and others.

      -Bill Degnan

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic