      From: Joe Giliberti [mailto:Starbase89@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 10:18 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Might be picking up some DEC stuff

      yes, i just read, 3 in existance, understood, its not going to happen

      On Jan 2, 2008 10:16 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      >>> although a 1 would be awesome

      LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

      Sorry Joe.  It's nothing personal.  Good luck getting a PDP-1 and restoring it.   :-)