6820Re: Might be picking up some DEC stuff

  • Joe Giliberti
    Jan 2, 2008
      Just forgot to integrate my questions into that last email. First off, what kind of power requirements do these things have? The woman I spoke to did mention "mini-computer," so I'm hoping for either an 8 or 11 (although a 1 would be awesome). Also, what does she likely mean by disk drives? Floppys, or platters?

      Thanks
      Joe

      On Jan 2, 2008 9:32 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
      Saw a posting on craigslist for a bunch of free DEC equipment. The owner didn't specify what exactly, but did say "monitors, disk drives, CPUs." I called the number, and she didn't tell me anything specific, but that we could set up a pickup time for tomorrow. I mainly want something to tinker with, but if there's anything there particularly of interest, something that infoage doesn't already have, I'd consider a donation for sure.

      Thanks
      Joe

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic