      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 7:01 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT: you'll all be so proud

      No fair ... my Rep 1 did work ... all I managed to fry was the LCD. :)

      I do plan to skip the DIY option because of time, but I'm certainly
      competent enough to solder a board of parts.

      System I'm looking at it called the MegaSquirt (yeah I know ...
      "megasquirt" )... www.megasquirt. info.

      >>> Glad you're going open source (please post a pointer to the system, if
      you would) but suggest you skip the DIY option, given your experience with
      the Replica1. Hope it includes your equipment includes a radar detector.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic