6613Re: Spare components

  • Herb Johnson
    Nov 30, 2007
      P.S. I may have a few boxes of hard drives for scrap. read on if
      interested.

      These are old IDE and SCSI drives, all 3.5-inch from various PC's and
      Macs. All DEAD DEAD DEAD. But full of aluminum and those shiny brown
      metal disks that artists sometimes ask me for, for free - like they
      fall out of these drives without effort. But even the scrap dealer
      doesn't want to tear them up for the metal. He has them now. Anyone
      interested in a hundred or more drives, available near Trenton NJ?
      Possibly more later, if they can really make regular use of them?

      But read this:

      1) NOT FOR FREE - it will take time and effort to provide these.
      2) ALL OR NOTHING - can't pick and choose
      3) MUST have immediate need - no hoarders or "rescuers".
      4) NO SHIPPING - not worth it at about $1/drive just for shipping.

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA