6609[Fwd: free things for cctech readers, pick up preferred]

    Nov 30, 2007
      Hey! This is CLOSE to my house. Two towns away.

      Subject: free things for cctech readers, pick up preferred
      From: "Jeff Jonas" <jeffj@...>
      Date: Thu, November 29, 2007 4:17 am
      To: cctech@...

      I'm unsure how many readers are local to
      Elizabeth (central) NJ but I'm being forced to
      "downsize" my holdings
      so I'm offering things for free if picked up:
      - hundreds of new and slightly used floppy disks, both 3.5" and 5.25"
      - floppy drives: 3.5" and 5.25"
      - salvaged PC power supplies: about 9 PC-AT and 2: PC-ATX
      - EISA motherboards and cards (SCSI, network)
      - token ring cards, hub
      - crates of CD plastic "jewel cases"

      If you /absolutely positively/ require something
      and cannot pick it up, we'll see about shipping.

      -- Jeff Jonas jeffj-at-panix-dot-com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic