6606Spare components

  • Mike Hatch
    Nov 29, 2007
      I'd recently come across a few Ic's that I have spare and rather than
      chuck them would prefer to pass them on. Next idea was what about a
      central point for members/people to look and see who has what. So I
      came up with this -> www.soemtron.org/partsavailable/index.html <- its
      an idea, would it be usefull ?, if not I'll kill it. There are
      possibly better ways. Comments please, I'd be happy to run it, but am
      also ready to be shot down in flames if it already exists.

      The emails on those pages are live, so reach me via those and that
      will keep non essential traffic off this list.

      Many thanks, Mike
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic