6522Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Sun Sparcstation 5 rescue

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Nov 17, 2007
      I picked up one off the side of the road.  There were 2 or 3 more in the garbage but I already grabbed other stuff out of the pile and didn't have much room.  I didn't realize it was that special.

      On Nov 17, 2007 9:27 PM, us21090 <us21090@...> wrote:

      All-

      In an appeal to avoid the crusher....

      I've got an SUN/Sun Sparcstation 5, GDM-1662B monitor (16" specs say,
      1280 x 1024, color), 13W3 video cable, and keyboard.

      I live near BWI, Maryland.

      If you know someone (who knows someone)* who would like this system,
      let me know. BTW, that previous line is a joke of sorts for the
      regular expressionists among us.

      Thanks,
      Scott

      --