6413Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: MAC SE used for art projects

  • Dan Roganti
    Nov 3, 2007

      I'm sorta the same way. There's some options to this. With a bit of creativity, you can get one of them big molded plastic pumpkins (at Michaels)and carve out a window for the screen to let it shine thru and slide it over the mac without having to paint/glue/cut it. And if it's a working Mac, you'll have more fun then putting Halloween animations on it --with sound of course :)

      =Dan
      [ "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them"     ]
      [ Pittsburgh --- http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/    ]

      B. Degnan wrote:
      I am aware of this...My point was that it goes against my nature to defile
      a computer in any way, but I am tempted to try something with a beyond-hope
      "compact" MAC, they're just so darn cute.

      bd

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic