6392MAC SE used for art projects

    Nov 1, 2007
      Take a look at this:

      http://www.popsci.com/popsci/how20/3432d549436f5110vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd/7.html

      I don't know how many of you have a MAC with this chassis design, but if you to, chances are it no longer works.  They just take up space.  These are very hard to restore and the newer SE's are not worth much even if they do work.  You all know me as someone who avoids destroying an old computer for art's sake, but personally I waive this rule for the less-rare MAC SE's...anyone second that opinion?  I am tempted to try something like this myself, someone tell me I am making a mistake :-)

      ¿ß¡¶ Dë¢ñ@ñ?

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic